Sunday, June 14, 2009

A Buck?!?!


Ok, so I needed a galloon of whole milk today after church. I had endless possibilities...Target, Bj's, grocery store etc. BUT if I had gone into one of those store I would have come out with ONLY milk. So after contemplating I decided to get a little bit of gas (cause the car was on empty!) and get the milk at the gas station not being sure what it was going to cost me! We buy our regular 1% at the gas station cause it's cheap but I knew the whole would be more. $3.49 it was!!! It would have cost me $2.42 at Bj's and $2.80 at Target but you know what? A buck was not worth the inconvience ;)! That's my lesson for the day!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Sounds like you saved quite a bit! But, I do miss the joys of Target.

Blessings from Costa Rica,
Sarah Dawn