Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Updates...

Hummmm it's been a long time since I blogged! I've thought about blogging things here and there and always forget! It's been a busy past couple months! Evan turned 1 and has been EVERYWHERE crawling! He currently has 10 teeth and is almost in need of his first "official" haircut! We've trimmed the back a tad :)! I've been working most weekends at the Gap which is nice but makes things busy!

I made it a whole year nursing Evan and while I was sad to see it go it brings almost a sense of freedom!!!!! I know he isn't my last either ;)!! haha.

Because of this new freedom I have been going to the gym!! Yay! I made it there 4 times last week and was quite proud of myself. My sisters have convinced me to do a 5k with them in July so I have been "training" for that as well. It feels great! I have taken a few classes at the gym and really like the spin class and step areboics class! Although I went to a class last night and COULD not keep up! So frustrating but I did stay! Ha ha.

Well I think that's all for now. Next blog won't be months away...at least I hope!

No comments: