Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Dr. Appt. & Olympics!

Evan had his 4 month old Dr. Appt. today! He won't actually be 4 months until the 20th but we will be on vacation then so it works! He weighed in at 13lbs. 8oz. and he got 3 shots which was no fun. His poor little face got beet red and he screamed! This afternoon he was been fine though, thank God! Evan has really started "talking" a lot more...Dave noticed that since he has been home. It's SOOOO cute! We will start food when we return from vacation...that will be a whole new world! Ha ha...

Does anyone have a love/hate relationship with the Olympics like me?!?! Love to watch, hate to stay up late and watch them! Why is all the good stuff on so late (a.k.a. Michael Phelps races, ha ha) ?!?! I do love Olympic time though!

1 comment:

sshlatz said...

Evan is so cute and I can't believe he's already 4 months old. I love seeing his pictures. He is too adorable. I know that you mean about the Olympics. I ahve been watching and trying to stay up, but yes all the good stuff is on to late.