Monday, August 11, 2008

Random...

OK so this is going to be totally random but up until about 2 weeks ago I had not seen the "Back to the Future" movies in their entirety. Dave could not believe it so we watched the first one before he left for Chile and the other 2 when he got home. I actually really liked them! Dave can't understand why I haven't seen so many "classic movies". I actually got to watch the Star Wars movies IN ORDER!! I had never seen the first ones!! Anyway with all that said...are there any other movies that are a MUST SEE??

It's been great having Dave home!! Unfortunately he brought home with him a cold like virus which he has so graciously shared with me, ha ha! We leave Friday night for VA Beach and CAN'T WAIT! After VA we're going to Myrtle for vacation and to see Dave's parents since they live there now. No pictures to share now but I'm sure I'll have LOTS to share over the next couple weeks.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hmmm we did the Star Wars in order thing too. That was fun and made much more sense! Have you seen the old Herbie movies...those are true classics! :)