Friday, August 1, 2008

Little Visitor...


We had a little visitor yesterday...Ronan, my sister Jen's middle son!! He just loves Evan! Whenever he is around he says "let me have him" (he wants to hold him). It's pretty funny. Unfortunately Evan looks a little scared in the one with the two of them...his big eyes!!! On a side note...things have been going well since Dave left. He comes home 1 week from today! YAHOO! Evan really has been a good boy. Since he's been gone it really makes me appreciate him all the more. I can't imagine doing this alone ALL THE TIME! That's all I've got for now!

1 comment:

The Boncoddo's Blog said...

Hey Kate! Life has been going well, very busy, so it was good that I had very little sickness. I'm due January 19th, and we are just waiting to find out if it is a boy or girl! How's your little guy doing? His eyes are so captivating and adorable!