Thursday, February 4, 2010

A new me!

I have been thinking about dying my hair for a LONG time now. Just haven't quite gotten up the 'guts' to do it until now! It was almost like I just made up my mind and that was IT! When both asked separately (a friend,who is a hair stylist, and my hair stylist) what I should do next to my hair BOTH said dye it brown and cut it short! Out of the mouth of more than one??? OK! I was nervous about my cut I must say but the great thing about hair is it always grows back :0). And to be honest I really like both!! I just did this yesterday so when I walk past a mirror I still am like 'whoaaa'. Here I am...totally different right?!?!


On a different note I am about to go away ALONE for 3 nights...WOW. I know. I've actually only been away from my sweet Evan for one night! Dave I have been away from for many nights...but where am I going you ask?! Atlanta! Dave is a part of a cadre group (ministry related) and they set aside a couple days for just the wives to go. I'm really excited and nervous! Luckily, I know a couple of people already so I will know SOMEONE! I leave Sunday afternoon and return Wednesday morning. Until then...

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

So fun that you will be able to go on your trip with your new fresh look! Which is pretty sweet BTW.
Glad you went ahead with it - so fun and super fab!
Have fun on your trip! Every mom deserves some time away even if it's not one of those breaking moments :-)

Rachel said...

It's so cute Kate! I love it! I did that in 07 (color, not cut) and kept it for 2 years, then I switched back to blond. It's nice to have a change once in awhile! I love it on you! ;)