Friday, February 26, 2010

Yep, you guessed it!

I feel like all I blog about these days are RECIPES!! For some reason I have been on this kick of trying new recipes and baking goodies...yum!! Back in the day when our church was getting ready to build it's building we did a cookbook fundraiser that was compiled of recipes from ladies in the church. It's a treasure for sure! I made these muffins a couple days ago and they are DELICS!! I pretty much had everything in my pantry to make them too which was fantastic. This recipe is from Deb Gaiotti :)...

Oatmeal Apple Raisin Muffins
1 egg
3/4 cup milk
1 cup raisins
1 chopped apple
1/2 cup oil (I used applesauce instead)
1 cup flour
1 cup oats
1/3 cup sugar
3 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. nutmeg
2 tsp. cinnamon

Beat egg; stir in remaining ingredients. Mix just until moistened. Pour into muffin cups. Bake at 400 for 15 minutes.

That's IT!!!!!

No comments: